121 Burruss Hall (MC0190)
800 Drillfield Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
- Promote local development and sustainability of cities by using GIS
- Sustainable Urban Planning
- Geospacial Analysis and Urban Growth Modelling
- Municipal Solid Waste Management, network analyst, configures network models for waste Collection and Transportation
Heba Nusair is a graduate teaching assistant in the Department of Landscape Architecture at VT. After she received her bachelor degree in architecture in 2011 from Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST) in Jordan, she worked for two years as a Teaching Assistant at the College of Architecture and Design, JUST. In 2013, she worked as a researcher in the EU project LOCAL_SATS” Improving the local project governance processes through exchange of good practices, pilots and training in geospatial technologies”. In 2017, she received her master’s degree in Architecture from JUST, Jordan.
● Ph.D., Current. Architecture and Design Research, Virginia Tech.
● Master of Architecture. Jordan University of Science and Technology.Jordan-2017
● Bachelor of Architectural Engineering -Jordan University of Science and Technology. Jordan- 2011