Architecture Student Financial Information
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Estimate of costs for all tuition, fees, books, general supplies, and specialized materials that may be required during the full course of study for completing the NAAB-accredited degree programs:
- Additional information on cost of attendance:
- VT Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid Cost of Attendance Estimates (Undergraduate)
- VT Graduate School Tuition and Costs Information (Graduate Students)
- VT Tuition and Fees:
Please note that all Architecture + Design students pay a program fee in addition to tuition and other fees.
- Books and Supplies:
Typical costs for additional materials and supplies for design labs are roughly equivalent to the cost of textbooks for non-studio courses for non-architecture majors included under “books and supplies” in the cost of attendance estimates provided by the University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Computer Hardware and Software Requirements
- Study Abroad Program Information