Design the Architecture Lecture Series for Spring 2021
Make a poster or short video (no more than 90 seconds long, can be a pre-recorded presentation of a slide deck) to propose your theme for next semester:
- Present the organizing thread that connects 6-8 consecutive online ‘zoom’ lectures.
- Propose a team of students and at least one faculty member to lead the series.
- Speakers do not need to be specified, but examples are desirable.
- Other formats, such as a symposium, are possible.
- This is an open call for ideas, and all proposals are welcome.
Proposals due December 4, 2020 by 11:59 PM (ET) | Link to Submit Proposal
Vote on the proposals in a Town Hall Jury:
- Join a public viewing of the proposals. There will be time for questions and discussion.
- Proposals will be shown in the order received, and a link will be provided to a shared Google folder just before the town hall.
- All attendees of the Town Hall will have decisive input on the series through ranking their preferences.
- Top ranking entries will have one week to draw up a budget after the Town Hall.
- Funding will be sought for the series, starting with the top ranked proposal.