1:30PM – 3:30PM — Cowgill 300
CID LLC Living Lab
End of semester exhibition of the 4 spaces designed by faculty & students in the currently under construction CID LLC building.
CID LLC Living Lab No.5
• After the August 26, 2019 Summer Living Labs Exhibition, the proposed plans are positively moving forward.
• The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for integration of a living lab into the Creativity Innovation District Living Learning Community has satisfactory been reviewed and signatures executed by stakeholders this past October 2019.
• The Living Lab is an initiative of the College of Architecture and Urban Studies led by the Big Sticky Projects team at GFURR.
• GFURR is glad to present the most recent work developed during the fall semester by faculty and students from the School of Architecture + Design, the School of Visual Arts and the Myers Lawson School of Construction.
• Currently the project has been focused on four main spaces including:
Lounge, led by Lisa Tucker and 14 students.
Courtyard, led by Terry Clemments and 12 students.
Faculty apartment, led by Joe Wheeler, Bobby Vance and 7 students.
Maker Space, led by Sam Blanchard, Andrew McCoy, Enric Ruiz-Geli and 3 students.
• Tuesday, December 3, from 1:30-3:30 pm and Thursday, December 5, from 1:30-3:30 pm). The team behind the CID LLC Living Lab project # 5 will gather to illustrate the concept, the scope of this project and explain how everyone has been involve in the project.
For additional information, please contact:
Professor Enric Ruiz-Geli at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingrid Skenderian at, email@example.com